The Operations Team (OT) consists of staff and specialists who are engaged by IofC International to oversee daily activities in areas of Communications, Training, Partnerships, Finance, Knowledge Management and operational support.
It is led by Dr Imad Karam (Executive Director) and its activities are governed by the International Council.
The OT plays an active role in connecting, equipping and supporting the IofC network as well as implanting the strategic plan of IofC International as set out by the International Council.
- the development and delivery of IofC’s communication strategy;
- management of communications activities that promote, enhance, and protect the organization's brand reputation;
- web, social media, eNews and other online communications; communications training for IofC teams, media and public relations; and marketing
Knowledge Management & Operations
- Assist the Executive Director in the development, management and implementation of the IofCI strategic priorities and annual operational plans;
- Manage IofCI Office365 developments;
- Regularly review and improve existing policies, systems and structures;
- Support other departments in their operations.